Use either Common Anode or Standard LED.
The first series used a Common Cathode. Bags were marked.
Common Anode LEDs Red/Green & Red/Blue available in our PCB Shop.
LED Options! - Use a Standard LED or use a BiColor.
(7) Grounds conveniently located - instead of (5).
Great for Combo-Pedals.
(2) - 9v Power Pads for more options & convenient LED Wiring.
LED is completely mountable on the board, providing a firm connection & less wiring.
Convenient Corner Cuts allow for use in small builds or carefully fit (2) side by side, while still maintaining a portrait alignment.
Plastic Bezels - recommended for Common Anode
Red/Green - Common Anode LEDs
Red/Blue - Common Anode LEDs.
Always use the Layout Gallery for latest Board Info and Mods
3PDT Wiring Board - Layout Gallery
All the other Unique advantages of the Original such as:
- Audio wires kept separate for less noise & cross-talk
- Small footprint with space saving corner cuts.
- On-Board Current Limiting Resistor for LED.
- Symmetrical design that matches your internal pedal layout
- Eliminates the need for tricky star grounding.
- Handy on-board symbols and more....
Now with even more features!
These are a few of the reasons you want the GUITARPCB Version!
Shipping Discounts apply when more than one item is purchased.
Orders outside the US will be shipped by Priority Mail only.
Priority Mail Rates will apply. Subject to the Shipping Policy Main Menu Bar.