Use either Common Anode or Standard LED.
The first series used a Common Cathode. Bags were marked.
Common Anode LEDs are available in our PCB Shop.
<-- See third picture on the left for how to tell the difference visually.
It's Fabricated! - So more options, small footprint, no solder bridges. Newbie friendly.
LED Options! - Use a Standard LED or use a Common Cathode BiColor.
(7) Grounds conveniently located - instead of (5). Great for Multi-Pedals.
(2) - 9v Power Pads for more options and convenient wiring of LED.
LED is now completely mountable on the board providing a firm connection and less wiring. Check Layout!
Convenient Corner Cuts allow for use in small 1590A builds or carefully fit (2) side by side in a 125B while still maintaining portrait alignment.
Plastic Bezels for Common Anode LEDs
3PDT Old Common Cathode Build Document
3PDT New Common Anode Build Document
See 3rd picture on left to see the difference on the silkscreen.
Plus all the other Unique advantages of the Original such as:
- Audio wires kept separate for less noise & cross-talk
- Small footprint with space saving corner cuts.
- On-Board Current Limiting Resistor for LED.
- Symmetrical design that matches your internal pedal layout
- Eliminates the need for tricky star grounding.
- Handy on-board symbols and more....
Now with even more features!
Version 2 and New Version 3.0 Layout
Shipping Discounts apply when more than one item is purchased.
Orders outside the US will be shipped by Priority Mail only.
Priority Mail Rates will apply. Subject to the Shipping Policy Main Menu Bar.