The new MINI-ME Chorus circuit is based on the warm analog sound of the vintage 70's & 80's chorus pedals. The circuit is isolated into two parts, each separately grounded for noise free operation. It also contains the opportunity to use On-Board Potentiometers if you wish and will easily fit into a 125B enclosure.
Why the Best?
- Specially designed for low noise operation , even in higher gain environments.
- No Loss of Signal when engaged.
- The smoothest, warm lush chorus your demanding tone needs!
- This circuit can also be used for Bass with no modification!
Disclosure: There are some fake MN3007
chips out there so please buy from a reputable dealer, with a strong
return policy! If you are getting signal but cannot dial in the chorus
effect using the trimmer (sweet spot) suspect your chip.
GuitarPCB is not responsible for fake MN3007 chips.
* Trustworthy MN3007 Chips at Small Bear
Famous Pot Condoms™ .
Wiring Boards .
Best Pedal Hookup Wire.
Wiring Boards - Perfect for Mods
Power Jacks 2.1mm
Anode LED (Optional to Standard
Bezels for Common Anode LEDs
8. Pot Condoms for mounting in tight quarters over potentiometers
9. GPCB Secure Mounts - For mounting with room to spare