As the name implies it replicates tones found in the classic pedal based on the classic amplifier. In typical GuitarPCB fashion it also does a whole lot more! Limited Edition in BLUE!
It also does a whole lot more!
- Clipping options all Distinctive & Level Matched
- On-Board Treble Trimmer to suit any rig
- A/B Pads added for your Modding pleasure
- Add an AfterBlaster for Morning Glory Style Mod
- Create other known Boutique Combos
With the drive rolled down, you'll get a sweet transparent gain boost. As you turn up the drive, the effect transitions smoothly from a clean boost to a dirty boost to overdrive.
With our Treble Trimmer dial in any Guitar/Amp package so it is perfect with Humbuckers, Single Coils or P90's. We have taken the original design to a whole new level.
- Combo a Blues Buster w/ MKC for the John Mayer Tone
- Save $359 Combine BluesBuster w/ MoRC & get "Steak and Eggs"
Add an After Blaster to your order which will add an extra 2N5457 or J113 stage to get that Morning Glory Style Tone you have been wanting to try and will fit in the same enclosure. Uniquely to our version the amount of added gain is additionally adjustable.
Always check for the latest Build Document before building.
**For extra added adjustable gain and clarity get the AfterBlaster!
This will create a very similar tone to the famous Boutique pedal you have read about.
We have J113 transistors available and guaranteed "REAL"
Another interesting Mod is to add the Tone TwEQ 3 Band Active EQ to your build:
Here are some Tone TwEQ'd builds by Trom:
Disclosure: GuitarPCB is not affiliated with any of versions of this pedal that may be available commercially or any modified versions.
1. Barry's Famous Pot Condoms™ .
2. 3PDT Wiring Boards .
3. Barry's Best Pedal Hookup Wire.
4. DPDT Wiring Boards - Perfect for Mods
5. DC Power Jacks 2.1mm
6. Common Anode LED (Optional to Standard LED)
7. Plastic Bezels for Common Anode LEDs
8. Red LED - 10 Pack for clipping (important)